February 11, 2019

New website, maybe I'll resurrect this blog

I have recently - a year ago - rediscovered my interest in building pedals and decided to make this pedal building thing a side-business. I have started a website called suchahardman guitar effects. My Instagram account also shows a few things I've been working on since.

As this blog amazingly is still generating views even though the posts haven't really been updated in 7 years, I decided to write a little post linking my website just in case. Maybe it'll generate a few clicks.

I strive to build and create even more than before and shown here. I will try to write a few posts throughout 2019 explaining what I've been working on to maybe inspire and help people like my 5 tiny posts have been doing in the past 7 years.

Btw, I still make that booster pedal that was inspired by the Deep Blue Delay buffer. It looks like this now:


I also learned Eagle and made a few analog delays based on the Way Huge Aqua Puss and others:


No comments:

Post a Comment